KFCListens.Ca Why do kfclistens conduct surveys?
This survey is directed towards customers, both active and former, in the hopes of eliciting their opinions and receiving their comments. The diner is working hard to improve the quality of the food it serves. As a consequence of this, the eatery stands to gain a great deal from the input provided by its customers.
The poll asks on a variety of topics, like how satisfied you are with the overall store, the attitude of the wait staff, the quality of the food that is served, etc. Your comments will assist the company in enhancing the quality of the products and services it provides.
How to take part in the KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey
Table of Contents
This survey is only an online participation event.
- The first step is to go to a local KFC and place an order. Then, put away the proof of purchase till further in the survey.
- The next step is to go to the Kfclistens survey site from your mobile device.
- Next, choose the language in which you are fluent enough to respond to all of the survey’s questions.
- Everything that is on your receipt must be documented. Enter information and the date of your most recent visit together with the survey code in the appropriate fields.
- The screen will display a series of questions. Each question requires an anecdotal response drawn directly from your own life.
- Your full name, email address, phone number, and physical address should now be written down.
- At the conclusion of the KFC survey, you will be given a single validation code. Please present this validation code at the participating KFC locations. Free food and drinks will be loaded onto your gift card after you present this validation code.
Benefits & Rewards
Please answer all of the survey questions in order to be considered for the gift card worth $250. With the help of this gift voucher, you will be able to sample a smaller portion of either our popcorn chicken or our strawberry cheesecake.
Rules & Regulations
- A minimum age of 16 is required.
- Canadian Citizen by Law
- No other KFCs in Canada Participation in an Invitation Survey
- One KFC Canada coupon can be redeemed for one receipt.
- Your KFC Canada coupon is not redeemable for money.
- KFC Canada Survey Requires a Purchase
- The survey must be completed within 7 days of receiving the receipt.
- Your offer is non-negotiable at this time.
- Any KFC restaurant is acceptable for this survey.
- KFClistens.ca is the survey’s official online home.
- Friends and family of KFC Canada employees are not permitted to enter.
About KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey
KFC ranks high on the list of the world’s most popular fast-food chains. Sanders Court & Cafe was originally opened by Harland Sanders. A former Corbin, Kentucky fried chicken vendor. After seeing success with his makeshift eatery, Sanders opened the first KFC in Utah in 1952.
KFC now has roughly 24,104 locations in countries all over the globe. It brings in almost $28 billion a year in revenue. Fried chicken, wraps, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, breakfast, and French fries are among KFC’s most well-known offerings.
One of the earliest fast food chains was founded in the 1950s: Kentucky Fried Chicken. The idea was initially developed by Colonel Sanders and his friend Pete Harman in 1953. It’s an American firm with a global reach of 150 nations. Yum! Brands, Inc. is the current owner. As of the year 2020, it expects revenues of $27.9 billion from its 22,621 sites.
There is no other fast-food restaurant franchise that serves as much chicken as KFC. The company’s annual revenue is in the tens of billions of dollars, and it operates in more than twenty thousand sites worldwide. This has come a long way from its origins as a small side project in a petrol station near the foothills of the scenic Appalachian Mountains.
This modest restaurant was where Harland Sanders first began experimenting with new recipes; his success there led to further expansions. He eventually went on to build up his own restaurant, which was also a huge hit. The governor of Kentucky bestowed upon him the rank of honorary colonel because of the widespread acclaim of his chicken.
Get More Rewards by Take Another Survey
KFCListens.Ca – FAQs
Question – Where do I proceed from here to have the coupon for KFC that I purchased redeemed?
Answer – To get started, you have to really have your validation code on your person. In most cases, it will be printed on the receipt that you receive from KFC. At the checkout counter of your neighborhood KFC, you will need to provide the cashier with this code.
Question – How to Make a Complaint to KFC Canada.
Answer – If you are already at the store or are going to stop by, you should speak with the representatives of the company. You also have the option to phone us at 1 866 364 0862 from the convenience of your own home or place of business.
Question – Is there anyone from Canada among the winners of the KFClistens.ca contest?
Answer – It is possible to obtain the names of the winners by making a request, or you can look them up on the website KFClistens.ca.
Question – Is the Tuesday Specials promotion that KFC Canada offers still running?
Answer – You absolutely must partake in the Tuesday Special that Canada KFC has to offer.
Question – Is there going to be a PFK coupon for the year 2023, and how much will it cost?
Answer – The original name for KFC was PFK. According to Section 63 of the French Language Charter, all business and company names in the province of Quebec are required to be in French. As a result, KFC changed its name to Poulet Frit Kentucky (PFK) in Canada. Visit either the store or the website if you are interested in learning more about PFK coupons.
You may have a more enjoyable time and leave with better recollections of your visit to KFC Canada if you participate in the KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey.
There is a wonderful possibility to acquire a KFC discount code through the use of KFClistens CA. This is your best opportunity to win free miniature popcorn chickens or other delicious prizes like strawberry cheesecake, so don’t miss out!